Yield: 1 Servings
1. Warm cream cheese in a microwave to a consistency that is easy to spread.
2. Spread it thinly and evenly on a slice of deli ham.
3. Place a Kosher dill pickle on the edge of the cheese side of the ham and roll it up.
4. Chill this in the refrigerator, then slice into half inch wide pinwheels.
5. Eat. (This looks wierd but tastes great.) Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 20:14:51 0000 From: Allison Greene <argreene@...> MC-Recipe Digest V1 #129
From the MasterCook recipe list. Downloaded from Glen's MM Recipe Archive, .