Yield: 1 Servings
|1 can||Sweetened condensed milk|
|8 ounces||Dark chocolate bar|
This is a delicious sweet I've made from a Brazilian magazine: 1. Place milk, sugar, yolks, butter and vanilla in a small saucepan and cook stirring over low heat until you can see the bottom of the pan. About 20 minutes. Let cool, transfer to a buttered dish and chill overnight.
2. Make walnut size balls, with buttered hands, and flatten them slightly.
3. Place 1 grape in the middle and close the dough to cover the grapes completely.
4. Place in an oiled cookie sheet and le dry until the next day.
5. Melt chocolate in a double boiler.
6. Drop balls of grapes into the melted chocolate, off the heat and remove to an oiled foil, with the help of a fork. Let dry. Keeps up to a week .
Posted to Bakery-Shoppe Digest V1 #223 by Leon & Miriam Posvolsky <miriamp@...> on Sep 07, 1997