Yield: 12 Servings
|5½ ounce||Chocolate Syrup; Canned|
|3 tablespoons||All-Purpose Flour|
1. Add the chocolate syrup to the milk and scald.
2. Mis together the sugar, salt, flour and well beaten egg with a little water to thin (about 2 tablespoons), if necessary.
3. Pour about half of the scalded milk over the egg mixture, return to pan and cook until mixture just begins to boil.
4. Remove from the fire and add vanilla.
5. Pour into a 1½ quart baking dish; top with marshmallows and brown delicately in hot oven (400 degrees).
6. Chill and serve cold.
Makes 12 servings.
Recipe by: diane@...
Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 199 by "Diane Geary" <diane@...> on Nov 4, 1997