Yield: 1 Servings
|1 pack||Jiffy ® pizza crust mix|
|½ cup||Warm water|
|½ cup||Warm tomato juice|
|2 cups||(8 oz.) finely shredded sharp cheddar; cheese|
|3 tablespoons||Freeze dried chives|
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
2. Mix Pizza Crust, warm water, and warm tomato juice together. Place in a greased bowl, cover and let stand for 10 minutes.
3. Place crust mixture on a lightly floured surface and knead three (3) times. Roll into a 15" x 12" rectangular shape. Cut into 3" squares.
4. Combine cheese and chives.
5. Place one heaping teaspoon of the cheese mixture in the center of each square. Fold over to form a turnover. Press the seams with a fork. Make two (2) slits in the top of each turnover.
6. Place a cookie sheet and bake for approximately 10 minutes Serving Suggestion: Serve with dip, salsa, pizza sauce, ranch dressing.
Posted to JEWISH-FOOD digest V97 #1 Recipe by: JIFFY®
Posted to brand-name-recipes by The Taillons <taillon@...> on Feb 21, 1998