Yield: 1 Servings
|1 cup||Club soda; very cold|
|½ pounds||Butter or margarine|
|\N \N||Salt; to taste|
|1 \N||Egg yolk|
1. Place flour and salt in a bowl, 2. Cut in flour until it resembles coarse meal.
3. Add liquid and knead 5 minutes. Chill overnight.
4. Divide dough into portions.
5. Roll out dough on a floured surface to ⅛" thick 6. Cut 3' rounds, place 1 tsp filling in the center and fold, pressing edges to stick
7. Transfer to a cookie sheet as you go.
8. Baste with the egg yolk and bake in a preheated 350 oven for 25 minutes.
NOTES : May be frozen , either before or after baking.
Recipe by: Ester Podcameni
Posted to EAT-L Digest by Leon & Miriam Posvolsky <miriamp@...> on Dec 22, 1997