Yield: 8 Servings
|½ cup||Warm water|
|1½ cup||Scalded milk|
|5 cups||Flour; (maybe 6)|
|½ cup||Butter; melted|
|¼ cup||Brown sugar|
|½ cup||Powdered sugar|
1. Soften the yeast in the warm water.
2. Mix the scalded milk, oil, sugar, salt and cool.
3. Stir the beaten eggs and yeast mixture into the flour mixture.
4. Gradually add 5-6 cups of flour til you read a stiff dough. Knead. Rise til double.
5. While the dough is rising mix the topping ingredients and the glaze.
6. When the dough has doubled, punch down. Spray a pizza pan.
7. Pinch off a hunk of dough and roll in metled butter and then into the sugar mixture. Place the first in the center of the pan. Continue with succeeding hunks of dough, forming them to fit together--may look like quarter moons.
8. Rise til doubled.
9. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
10 Drizzle with glaze if desired.
Recipe by: Therese Engstrom
Posted to TNT Recipes Digest, Vol 01, Nr 935 by Hatch Batch <gremhog@...> on Jan 13, 1998