Yield: 1 Servings
|4 packs||Jiffy blueberry muffin mix|
|1 \N||Box; (3.4 oz.) lemon instant pudding|
|3 tablespoons||Poppy seeds|
|1 pack||(8 oz.) cream cheese; softened|
|1½ cup||Powdered sugar|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease well 12 cup bundt pan.
2. Mix muffin mix, pudding and poppy seeds in a large bowl. Add milk and eggs, blend well. Set aside.
3. In a small bowl, cream softened cream cheese with powdered sugar, add egg and beat until creamy. Set aside.
4. Into well-greased bundt pan, pour half of batter. Spoon cream cheese mixture over batter. Pour remainder of batter over cream cheese.
5. Bake for approximately 48 - 52 minutes. (Toothpick in center should come out fairly clean).
6. Mix 1 pkg. "JIFFY" White Frosting Mix with 2 - 3 Tbs. water to desired consistency. Drizzle over warm coffee cake. Sprinkle with chopped nuts, if desired.
Recipe by: JIFFY® Recipe by 1996 Mars, Incorporated Posted to brand-name-recipes by Barbra<barbra@...> on Feb 03, 1998