Yield: 1 Servings
|8 larges||Egg yolks|
|3 pounds||Mascarpone cheese|
|5 larges||Egg whites beaten stiff|
|¾ cup||Strong coffee|
|50||Lady fingers - 5 pks.|
|¼ cup||Chocolate or chips|
|1½ pint||Whipping cream|
1. Combine egg yolks and sugar in mixer bowl till thick and pale yellow.
2. Place over double boiler with simmering water cook 8 minutes stirring constantly.
3. Remove from heat, fold in cheese till fully incorporated.
4. Fold in whipped cream and egg whites.
5. Combine coffee and Marsala.
6. In 10 x 14 pan, layer ladyfinger then brush with coffee and Marsala.
7. Spread on half the cheese and whipped cream mixture.
8. Make another layer with ladyfinger, brush with coffee and Marsala or dip.
9. Spread rest of cheese and whipped cream and whites mixture.
10. Grate chocolate on top.
11. Cover with plastic wrap (support with toothpicks).
12. Refrigerate several hours or overnight. Keeps in fridge 4-5 days.
Posted to TNT Recipes Digest by MickieX <MickieX@...> on Apr 2, 1998