Yield: 1 Servings
|1 pounds||Filet mignon cut into 1 1/2", strips|
|2 mediums||Onions; finely chopped|
|3||Tomatoes; peeled, seeded and, chopped|
|1 teaspoon||Worcestershire sauce|
|½ cup||Dry white wine|
|¼ pounds||Mushroom or canned mushrooms, sliced|
|1 cup||Sour cream|
|Salt and pepper; to taste|
|1||Clove garlic; minced|
1. Heat pan. Add butter cook until foamy.
2. Add meat in batches until brown.
3. Stir in onions. Cook until soft 4.Flambe with alcohol.
5. Stir in garlic. Cook 1 minute.
6. Add wine. Cook 2 minutes over high heat.
&. Stir in tomatoes, salt and pepper. Simmer adding water whenever it begins to dry out.
9. Add rest of ingredients except cream. Cook 5 minutes.
10. Stir in cream. Bring almost to a boil.
Recipe by: Miriam Podcameni Posvolsky Posted to EAT-L Digest by Leon & Miriam Posvolsky <miriamp@...> on Nov 19, 1997