Yield: 1 Servings
|2¾ teaspoon||Baking powder|
|2||Ripe bananas; (2 to 3)|
|½ cup||Coarsely chopped walnuts|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease and flour a loaf pan.
2. Mix flour, baking powder, and salt together. In a separate bowl, beat sugar, shortening, and eggs together. Mash bananas into the lquid mixture.
3. Gradually add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Add walnuts.
4. Pour into the loaf pan and bake for 60 to 70 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
5. Cool in the pan for 15 minutes, then remove the bread and complete cooling it on a wire rack.
6. When cool, wrap well and store in the refrigerator.
Posted to recipelu-digest by "Bunny" <layla696@...> on Mar 21, 1998