Yield: 6 servings
|¼ cup||Salmon liquid|
|¼ cup||Chopped gherkins|
|1 cup||Flaked salmon|
|1 tablespoon||Lemon juice|
|1 \N||Loaf sliced bread, crusts removed|
|\N \N||Melted butter|
1. melt butter, add flour and seasoning. cook 2 minutes.
2. remove from heat, gradually add combined milk and salmon liquid.
3. return to heat and stir constantly till mixture boils and thickens.
4. add remaining ingredients and mix through. place hot filling into heated bread cases and serve.
1. brush both sides of bread with melted butter.
2. press diagonal corners into deep base patty tins. bake at 200 degrees c for approximately 10-15 minutes till crisp and golden.