Yield: 4 servings
|75 grams||Pine kernels; (3oz)|
|6 tablespoons||Olive oil|
|75 grams||Rocket leaves; (3oz)|
|75 grams||Parmesan cheese; grated finely (3oz)|
|\N \N||Salt and pepper|
1. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4/180øC/350 øF or preheat the grill.
2. Spread the pine kernels on a baking sheet and toast for 5 minutes, then cool.
3. Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add the rocket and fry, stirring for 30 seconds.
4. Stir the rocket into freshly cooked pasta which has been drained and returned to its pan.
5. Stir in the parmesan.
6. Taste and adjust the seasoning.
7. Transfer to a large serving bowl and sprinkle with the toasted pine kernels.
Converted by MC_Buster.
NOTES : Rocket (Roquette), also known as arugula, a peppery leaf traditionally used in salads, makes a terrific pairing with pasta. Try it with capellini.
Converted by MM_Buster v2.0l.