Yield: 1 Servings
|2 cups||Boiling water|
|2 larges||Onions, chopped|
|2 cups||Uncooked bow tie noodles|
1. In a bowl mix kashe and eggs.
2. Heat butter in large skillet. Add kashe and cook, stirring until kashe is lightly brown and crumbly.
3. Heat water and salt in a large saucepan. Pour in kashe.
4. simmer, covered over low heat for 30 mins., stirring occasionally, until liquid is absorbed and kashe is fluffy.
5. As kashe is cooking, in a skillet, saute onions in oil until golden brown.
6. Cook bow ties in boiling salted water according to package directions.
7. Stir noodles and kashe into onions and reheat, if necessary. Season to taste with salt.
From: LT Silverman (ltsilver@...) Posted to JEWISH-FOOD digest V96 #52 Date: Mon, 14 Oct 1996 21:14:35 -0400 (EDT) From: "Maxine L. Wolfson" <MLW@...>