Yield: 1 Servings
|1 tablespoon||Baking powder|
|1 tablespoon||Herbes des provence|
|½ cup||Olive oil|
1. In a food processor combine flour, baking powder, herb de Provence and salt.
2. With machine running add milk, then olive oil until well combined.
3. Turn out dough onto floured surface, knead lightly.
4. Form dough into 16 even sized balls and place 2 inches apart on a greased baking sheet.
5. Flatten slighlty and bake at 450 degreees for 13-15 minutes, until golden brown. Serve warm.
Notes: To do this without a food processor mix together in a medium bowl the flour baking powder, herbe de Provence and salt. Stir in milk and olive oil until well combined.
Recipe by: Homemakers Magazine, May 1994 Posted to recipelu-digest by RecipeLu <recipelu@...> on Feb 20, 1998