Yield: 4 servings
|½ cup||Olive oil|
|250 grams||Diced pork|
|2||Tomatoes; peeled and chopped|
|2||Sticks cabanossi; sliced|
|2||Cloves garlic; crushed|
|3 cups||Sunlong Long Grain rice|
|1 cup||White wine|
|2 teaspoons||Hot water|
|500 grams||Green prawns; peel & devein|
|500 grams||Mussels; beards removed &|
|2||Calamari hoods; sliced|
|½ cup||Frozen peas|
1. Heat half the oil in a large frying pan. Saute pork, onions, tomatoes, cabanossi and garlic for 3 minutes. Remove to a plate.
2. Heat remaining oil in same pan. Saute Sunlong Long Grain rice for 1 minute. Stir in water, wine and combined saffron and hot water. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
3. Add seafood and pork mixture. Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Simmer a further 5 minutes, uncovered. Stir through peas.
4. Simmer for a further 5 minutes or until all liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
5. Serve casserole with a green salad and crusty bread.
Recipe by: Super Food Ideas (Aussie Magazine) Converted by MM_Buster v2.0l.