Yield: 1 servings
|3 cups||Unbleached flour|
|1 tablespoon||Olive oil|
|1 cup||Warm water|
|1 cup||Tomato based sauce; (such as Provisto|
|1 cup||Grated mozzarella cheese|
|Assorted favouites such as; ham, salami,|
|; mushrooms, olives,|
|; sundried tomatoes,|
1. Place the flour in a bowl and add yeast, water, oil, salt and sugar.
2. Mix well and then tip out onto a floured bench and begin to knead. Knead until the dough is smooth and elastic.
3. Place in a well oiled bowl and allow to rise until doubled, about one hour.
4. Punch down and shape to fit a round pizza dish or baking tray.
5. Spread with desired tomato base and additional preferred toppings.
6. Bake at 200c. for 20 - 25 minutes until bubbling.
Converted by MC_Buster.
Per serving: 1371 Calories (kcal); 14g Total Fat; (9% calories from fat); 41g Protein; 273g Carbohydrate; 0mg Cholesterol; 2145mg Sodium Food Exchanges: 17½ Grain(Starch); ½ Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 2 ½ Fat; ½ Other Carbohydrates Converted by MM_Buster v2.0n.