Yield: 1 servings
|1½ cup||Graham cracker crumbs|
|4 tablespoons||Melted butter|
|½ cup||Smooth peanut butter|
|8 ounces||Cream cheese; at room temperature|
|¾ cup||Confectioner's sugar|
|½ cup||Melted semisweet chocolate; at room temperature|
|2 tablespoons||Chopped roasted peanuts|
|4 cups||Heavy cream; whipped until|
|\N \N||; thick, in all|
|½ cup||Chopped salted peanuts|
|½ cup||Chocolate shavings and curls|
|1 cup||Chocolate sauce; slightly warm|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a bowl combine the crumbs, butter and ¼ cup of the peanut butter.
Mix thoroughly. Press the mixture into a 9 inch pie pan. Bake until golden and crisp, about 6 to 8 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool completely.
3. Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese with sugar until smooth.
Add the remaining ¼ cup of peanut butter and chocolate. Beat until smooth. Add the milk and peanuts and beat well.
4. Fold half the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture and spoon into the prepared pie shell.
5. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
6. Remove from the refrigerator and spoon the remaining whipped cream over the entire pie.
7. Slice into individual servings. Garnish with peanuts, chocolate shavings and chocolate sauce.
Converted by MC_Buster.
NOTES : From Chef and author Emeril Lagasse Recipe by: Good Morning America Converted by MM_Buster v2.0l.