Yield: 1 Servings
|1 kilograms||Ox tail (piece)|
|3 \N||Spoon cooking oil|
|3 \N||Spoon cooking wine|
|2 \N||Spoon soy sauce|
|2 \N||Spoon black bean sauce|
|2 \N||Spoon ketchup|
|½ \N||Spoon sugar|
|1 \N||Spoon water|
|1 teaspoon||Corn starch|
1. Cook water 2 litre and bring it to boil.
2. Put ox tail into boiling water and cook for 2 mins, then set aside.
3. Cut onion and tomoto into pieces, about 5 cm.
4. Heat cooking oil in wok, stir and fry onion, wait till onion are soft then put tomoto into wok and cook for 2 more mins.
5. Put ox tail into wok and add sauce 1. When it start to boil and cover the wok and use low heat, allow to cook for 2 hours.
6. After procedure 5, add sauce 2 into the wok, carefully stir and cook for 2 mins with medium heat. Posted to MM-Recipes Digest V4 #085 by ELAINE TSAI <etsai@...> on Mar 25, 1997