Yield: 6 Servings
|1||Envelope lipton recipe secrets fiesta herb with red pepper soup|
|6||Boneless; skinless chicken breast halves; pounded to 1/4" thickness|
|2 tablespoons||Butter or margarine|
|6||6" flour tortillas; warmed|
|1 cup||Shredded cheddar cheese|
|1 large||Tomato; diced|
|½ cup||Diced red onion|
|Fresh cilantro (optional)|
|Lime wedges (optional)|
1. In a shallow plate place soup mix. Dip chicken in mix to coat completely.
2. In 12-inch non-stick skillet over medium heat melt 1 Tbs butter. Cook half of the chicken 4 minutes or until done, turning once.
3. Remove chicken; set aside.
4. Repeat with remaining butter and chicken.
5. Cut chicken into thin strips; set aside.
6. Heat broiler.
7. Arrange tortillas on baking sheet. Equally top tortillas with chicken, then cheese, tomato and onion.
8. Broil until cheese is melted.
9. Garnish, if desired, with fresh cilantro leaves and lime wedges.
10. Serve. TIP: Roll-up filled tortillas for a make-ahead on-the-go lunch or dinner.
READER'S DIGEST, AUG 1995
LIPTON AD PAGES
Downloaded from Glen's MM Recipe Archive, .