Yield: 1 Servings
|1 \N||Chopped green pepper|
|1 medium||Onion chopped|
|2 cans||Whole kernel corn|
|2 teaspoons||Vegetable oil|
|1 cup||Grated cheddar cheese|
1. Chop green pepper and onion. Drain liquid off tomatoes and chop the tomatoes. (don't use the liquid).
2. Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Saute onion and green pepper.
3. Add tomatoes. Drain liquid off corn and add to the skillet. Heat 23 minutes.
4. Remove skillet from heat. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Grate cheese and add to vegetables. Stir until cheese is melted.
Posted to brand-name-recipes by Tiina <4Angels@...> on Mar 17, 1998