Yield: 8 Servings
|1 tablespoon||Grated Lemon Rind|
|¼ cup||Lemon Juice|
|3||Egg Yolks; Unbeaten|
|1 cup||Sour Cream|
|1||9-Inch Baked Pie Shell|
1. Combine sugar and cornstarch in saucepan.
2. Add butter, lemon rind, lemon juice and egg yolks. Stir in milk.
3. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until thick. Cool.
4. Fold in sour cream Spoon into baked pie shell.
5. Chill at least 2 hours.
6. Serve with whipped cream and chopped walnuts sprinkled over the top or top with meringue.
Recipe by: diane@...
Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 234 by "Diane Geary" <diane@...> on Nov 9, 1997