Yield: 1 Servings
|2 cups||Grated potatoes (approx 3 potatoes)|
|½ small||Onion grated|
|1 teaspoon||Baking powder|
1. grate potatoes by hand or with processor (no need to peel potatoes).
2. beat eggs and add salt and baking powder 3. pour potatoes, onions into bowl and mix.
4. In skillet, heat small amount of oil (enough to cover bottom of pan well).
5. Spoon 2 heaping tablespoonfuls inskillet, flatten and brown well on both sides- (3-4 minutes per side)
6. Enjoy with applesauce or sour cream as topping.
(note this recipe does not call for matza meal often seen in these recipes).
Posted to JEWISH-FOOD digest V96 #093 From: BLTUSY@...
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996 11:35:10 -0500