Yield: 1 cake
|2⅛ ounce||Cocoa powder|
|5⅓ ounce||Coconut Grease*|
|35 \N||Buttercookies, square|
|\N \N||Slivered Almonds to|
1. Cream the egg, sugar and vanilla until foamy.
2. Melt the coconut grease and let it cool off a little. Add the eggmix and stir well.
3. Take a bread form and line it all around, up to the top, with waxpaper.
4. Put in one layer of cookies, cut some for the ends.
5. Add a ½ layer of cocoa creme, than cookies, than creme until all is gone, ending with creme.
6. Put into refridgerator over night and decorate before serving.
7. Serve thin slices ,this is very rich!! From Ingrid Rudolph, my sister in law Translated By Brigitte Sealing