Yield: 1 servings
|1 tablespoon||Vegetable oil|
|2 \N||Cloves garlic|
|2 mediums||Potatoes; chopped|
|½ pint||Vegetable stock|
|1½ pounds||Broad beans. shelled|
|1 \N||Lemon; juice of|
|½ pint||Single cream or soya milk|
|1 \N||Sprig mint chopped|
|\N \N||Mint leaves for garnish|
|\N \N||Salt and ground black pepper|
1. Heat the oil in a large pan and add the onions and garlic, cook until the onions begin to soften.
2. Add the potato and stock to the pan.
3. Meanwhile cook the broad beans in boiling water for about 5 minutes.
4. Bring the soup to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes. Add the beans and stir.
5. Leave the soup to cool then add the lemon juice, cream and mint. Pure until smooth.
Season to taste.
Garnish with mint leaves.
Converted by MC_Buster.
Converted by MM_Buster v2.0l.