Yield: 1 servings
|1||Bottle Jamaican Pickapeppa Sauce|
|2 tablespoons||Lemon-pepper seasoning; (a mixture of lemon|
|; juice, black|
|; pepper, and citrus|
|; zest made by|
|; McCormick or|
|2 tablespoons||Orange juice|
|2 tablespoons||Key lime juice|
|1||Red pepper; large diced|
|1||Yellow pepper; large diced|
|1||Green pepper; large diced|
|1 large||Vidalia onion; cut into eights|
|1 can||Stewed Mexican tomatoes; (stewed tomatoes|
|; seasoned with|
|4||Whole skinless; boneless chicken|
1. Mix marinade ingredients. Add a splash (about 2 tablespoons) of the lemon-pepper, orange juice and key lime juice to taste. (You can be heavy-handed with this.) Marinate the chicken overnight.
2. Place cut peppers and onion in a saucepan. Saute with bacon fat (olive oil also works), add stewed tomatoes and simmer.
3. Grill chicken 8 to 10 minutes on medium heat.
4. Remove from grill. Chop into small pieces. Pour on marinade, cover with tomato-pepper-onion sauce.
5. Serve with beans, rice, jalapeño and jack and sharp cheese.
Copyright 1998 John Madden's Ultimate Tailgating.
Converted by MC_Buster.
NOTES : From John Madden's Ultimate Tailgating Recipe by: Good Morning America Converted by MM_Buster v2.0l.