Yield: 8 Servings
|1||Scallion stalk (up to)|
1. Have pork boned and rolled. Crush garlic. Cut scallion stalk in ½-inch sections.
2. Bring water to a boil. Add pork, garlic, scallions, salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil again, then simmer, covered, 30 minutes.
3. Drain, reserving liquid for stock, and let meat cool; then refrigerate overnight.
4. Cut pork in large chunks. Place in a jar or crock and add enough sherry to fill. Cover tightly and refrigerate 1 week.
5. Drain pork, slice thin and serve cold.
REFRIGERATE FOR 1 WEEK
From <The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook>, ISBN 0-517-65870-4. Downloaded from Glen's MM Recipe Archive, .