Yield: 4 servings
|¼ cup||Worcestershire sauce|
|2 tablespoons||Brown sugar|
1. Combine catsup, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, mustard and water in a small bowl; blend well.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet; add chicken and brown well on both sides, about 15 minutes.
3. Remove chicken to 10x6x2-inch baking pan.
4. Pour off fat in skillet; add catsup mixture, stirring to loosen browned particles in bottom of pan.
5. Pour mixture over chicken.
6. Cover and bake in preheated 350'F. oven 30 minutes.
7. Remove cover; bake until chicken is tender, about 10 to 15 minutes longer.
Submitted By MICHAEL ORCHEKOWSKI On 10-12-94