Yield: 1 Servings
|2 cups||Orange juice|
|1 tablespoon||Lemon juice|
|1 cup||Plain seltzer water|
Tools 1. large pitcher
2. 1-cup or 2-cup measuring cup 3. 1-tablespoon measuring spoon 4. long-handled wooden spoon
5. 3 ice cubes
6. tall cup or glass
How to make the Coolest Cooler: 1. Pour the orange juice and lemon juice into the large pitcher.
2. Stir it up. Be careful not to spill anything.
3. Pour in the seltzer water.
4. Stir it all up again. It will be full of little bursting bubbles now! 5. Put the ice cubes in your cup or glass.
6. Pour your Coolest Cooler over the ice cubes.
Take one sip and I know you'll think. This Coolest Cooler is an amazing drink!
Recipe by: My First Encyclopedia CD rom Posted to recipelu-digest by James and Susan Kirkland <kirkland@...> on Feb 03, 1998