Yield: 1 Servings
|1 pack||Jiffy® fudge frosting mix|
|½ cup||Chocolate chips|
|2 tablespoons||Peanut butter|
|2 tablespoons||+ 2 tsp. water|
1. In a small saucepan, blend fudge frosting mix and water.
2. Boil over medium heat for 3 minutes, or until a small amount of the mixture dropped in very cold water forms a soft ball (240 degrees on candy thermometer).
3. Remove from heat, add chocolate chips, peanut butter and vanilla. Blend well.
4. Pour into buttered loaf pan 5 x 9.
5. Cool completely, cut into squares and serve.
Notes: Yield: Approx. 16 Pieces Recipe by: JIFFY®
Posted to brand-name-recipes by Barbra<barbra@...> on Feb 24, 1998