Yield: 24 Servings
|8 ounces||Milk or semisweet chocolate|
|4 \N||Navel oranges or|
|24 \N||Whole unhulled strawberries or-|
|36 \N||Maraschino cherrys w/stems or-|
|36 \N||Brazil nuts|
1. Remove peel from oranges and section, but do not remove membrane.
2. Place chocolate and margerine in a double boiler or saucepan over simmering water, stir until chocolate is melted and smooth. Do not let any water get into the chocolate.
3. Make sure ALL fruit is completely dry before immersing in the chocolate.
4. Place each orange section on the tines of a fork and dip into the chocolate, coating completely.
5. Place on lightly greased cookie sheet and chill until firm.
6. Serve at once. If desired, repeat as above with other fruits.
NOTES : Chocolate covered nuts will keep for a long time, but fruits should be eaten as soon as possible.
Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 448 by RecipeLu <recipelu@...> on Jan 04, 1998