Yield: 4 servings
|4 pounds||Veal Neck|
|2||Beef Marrow Bones|
|1 tablespoon||Peppercorns, white|
|Salt to taste|
|1||Lemon,juice and rind|
|3 tablespoons||Red Wine|
1. Cut the vealmeat into big cubes and brown in crisco until brown all the way around.
2. Pour in the water, bones, the cleaned soupgreen and on mild heat, simmer, covered for 1½ hour. Take off the foam once in a while and cook uncovered the last 30 minutes.
3. Take out meat and vegetables and pour broth through a sieve.
4. Heat butter until foamy, brown the flour in it and fill up with 1 liter broth and stir good.
5. Add raisins and simmer 15 minutes on low heat.
6. Add the meatcubes and the capers and heat through.
7. Add lemonjuice and finely ground rind.
8. Mix wine with the whipcream, whip until half stiff and fold into vealmix right before serving.
9. Serve with parsley potatoes or rice.
Translated by Brigitte Sealing Cyberealm BBS 315-786-1120