Yield: 4 servings
|½ cup||White vinegar|
|1½ teaspoon||Fresh tarragon; chopped|
|2 teaspoons||Soy sauce|
|1||Clove garlic; chopped|
|4||Skinless boneless chicken breast halves|
|1 cup||Onions; cut in chunks|
|1 cup||Carrots; cut in chunks|
|1 cup||Zucchini; cut in chunks|
1. Mix vinegar, tarragon, soy sauce and garlic in a bowl.
2. Pour over chicken and marinate for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
3. Broil chicken for 10 minutes, remove from oven and add vegetables.
4. Brush with the marinade sauce, cover and return to oven.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, brushing with marinade sauce halfway through.
per serving: 129 calories, 11.3% CFF, 1.6g Fat Recipe by: Recipe Card
Posted to EAT-LF Digest by RecipeLu <recipelu@...> on Sep 26, 1998, converted by MM_Buster v2.0l.