Yield: 1 Servings
|3 tablespoons||Cascade dishwasher detergent (measure dry)|
|3 quarts||Warm water|
|2 ounces||Lysol (from the brown bottle...smells bad!)|
I just finished writing down the ingredients of this for hubby to pick up at the grocery tonight. (Must tackle his shower tomorrow.) This "recipe" was given to me by Rebekah's allergy doctor years ago as a good mildew remover. It works, but i wear rubber gloves when using it.
Mix this together in a large bucket. use rubber gloves and a brush or a sponge to apply to mildewed surfaces. Wash with plenty of water.
I just thought with the damp fall and many of our kids have allergies to mold that some of you might find this a useful "recipe" to have on hand. I use an old toothbrush to clean the grouting in Kenny's shower (gross, ugh, nasty!!!) and then rinse with lots of water.
Posted to EAT-L Digest 10 Oct 96 From: "Sharon H. Frye" <shfrye@...> Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 18:33:09 EDT