Yield: 4 Servings
|4||Boneless skinless chicken breast|
|⅔ cup||Chicken stock|
|3 tablespoons||Granulated sugar|
|2 tablespoons||Soy sauce|
|2 tablespoons||Rice vinegar|
|4 tablespoons||Curry paste|
|1 tablespoon||Gingerroot; minced|
|¼ cup||Roasted cashews|
1. Cut chicken into ¾-inch pieces. Seed, core and cut peppers into 1-inch pieces.
2. Slice onions into 1-½-inch lengths. Peel and pit mango; cut into ¾-inch pieces.
3. Whisk together stock, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, cornstarch and curry paste.
4. In wok or skillet, heat half of the oil over high heat; stir-fry chicken for 4 minutes or until no longer pink inside. Transfer to plate.
5. Add remaining oil to wok; stir-fry peppers for 1-½ minutes.
6. Stir in ginger; cook for 30 seconds.
7. Add stock mixture and chicken; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened and chicken is hot.
8. Stir in onions and mango. Sprinkle with cashews.
Originally posted to rec.food.recipes by Robin Cowdrey <robinc@...> on 9 Nov 1997 10:27:24 -0700 Recipe by: Canadian Living Magazine - April 1997 Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 297 by RecipeLu <recipelu@...> on Nov 23, 1997