Yield: 4 Servings
|2 tablespoons||Vegetable oil|
|4||Skinless boneless chicken breast halves|
|Salt and pepper to taste|
|1 medium||Onion; sliced|
|16 ounces||Spaghetti sauce; jar or homemade|
|8 ounces||Spaghetti; freshly cooked|
|Grated parmesan to taste|
|Chopped fresh parsely|
1. Heat oil in heavy medium sized skillet over medium heat.
2. Season chicken breast with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Add to skillet and cook until light brown, about 2 minutes each side.
4. Remove chicken from skillet. 5. Add onion to skillet and saute untils oft, about 5 mintes.
6. Stir in spaghetti sauce, and wine; reduce heat to medium-low.
7. Add chicken breasts and simmer until no longer pink, about 8 minutes.
8. Divide spaghetti among plates, place chicken on top and spoon over sauce.
9. Sprinkle with grated parmesan and chopped parsley.
Posted to recipelu-digest by RecipeLu <recipelu@...> on Feb 20, 1998