Yield: 1 Servings
|2 cups||Sifted all-purpose flour|
|1 cup||Butter or margarine|
|½ cup||White sugar|
Submitted by:Carl T. Erickson Only to be made at Christmas time, and in huge quantities.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
2. Cream the butter and sugar till fluffy.
3. Add flour and knead until dough breaks smoothly. If extra flour is required, add in small quantities.
4. Roll into ¼ inch thickness and cut into patterns (hearts, diamonds, rabbits, etc)
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes until slightly golden brown on top.
Posted to Bakery-Shoppe Digest V1 #443 by Cheryl Perkins <victoria@...> on Dec 8, 1997