Yield: 4 to5quarts
|10||Chicken bouillon cubes|
|½ cup||Chopped onion (I used 1/4 c. dried onion|
|¼ cup||Parsley (I used 2 TB dried)|
|4 mediums||Potatoes; peeled & cubed|
|6 ounces||Noodles (fettuccine works best)|
|¾ cup||Minute (instant) rice|
|From : Denise Rounds|
1. Cook together until chicken is done: 8 cups water,4 chicken breasts, 10 chicken bouillon cubes, ½ cup chopped onion (I used ¼ cup dried onion), ¼ cup parsley (I used 2 TB dried parsley), & ½ tsp. pepper. Remove chicken from broth. Cool and cube. Add in at step #6.
2. To broth add and bring to a boil: 2 quarts water 3. Add and cook for 10 minutes: 6 carrots, sliced 4. Add and cook 10 minutes, or until done: 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed and 6 ounces noodles (broken up fettuccine noodles work best)
5. Remove from heat and add: ¾ lb. Velveeta (I use the light Velveeta)
6. Add: ¾ cup minute (instant) rice and cubed chicken.
7. Stir, cover and let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
From Diane Story's Kitchen
From: Teri Chesser Date: 04 Feb 97 National Cooking Echo Ä