Yield: 4 servings
|2 tablespoons||Olive oil|
|1 \N||Garlic clove; chopped|
|1 \N||397 gram can chopped tomatoes; (14oz)|
|¼ teaspoon||Dried crushed chillies|
|175 grams||Quick-cook spaghetti; (6oz)|
|125 grams||Mozzarella cheese; cubed (4oz)|
|12 \N||Black olives; pitted and|
|\N \N||; quartered|
|4 tablespoons||Shredded fresh basil|
|\N \N||Salt and pepper|
|\N \N||Fresh basil leaves to garnish|
1. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 5/190øC/375 øF.
2. Brush four 30x30cm (12x12in) pieces of baking parchment with oil and place on lightly oiled baking sheets.
3. Heat the oil in a saucepan and fry the garlic for 2 minutes.
4. Add the tomatoes and crushed chillies and season with salt and pepper.
5. Cook for 15-20 minutes, uncovered, stirring occasionally.
6. Cook the pasta for 3 minutes in boiling salted water.
7. Drain and then mix with the tomato sauce, mozzarella, olives and basil.
8. Divide the pasta mixture equally between the pieces of baking parchment.
9. Wrap the parchment tightly, twisting each end to seal firmly.
10. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
11. Serve garnished with fresh basil.
Converted by MC_Buster.
NOTES : A great dinner party starter, it looks terrific and stays hot until each "packet" is opened.
Converted by MM_Buster v2.0l.