Yield: 4 servings
|175 grams||Italian egg and spinach tagliatelle; (6oz)|
|1 tablespoon||Olive oil|
|4||Salad onions; chopped|
|2||Cloves garlic; crushed|
|1||70 grams pac Pancetta; chopped (3oz)|
|2||Eggs; size 3|
|3 tablespoons||Double cream|
|3 tablespoons||Fresh parmesan cheese; grated|
|Salt and freshly ground black pepper|
|15 grams||Butter; (1/2oz)|
1. Cook the tagliatelle following the pack instructions.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a saucepan, add the onions, garlic and pancetta and cook for 2-3 minutes.
3. In a jug, mix together the eggs, cream, parmesan and seasoning and set to one side.
4. Drain the tagliatelle and toss with the butter. Add to the onion and bacon mixture and mix well.
5. Remove from the heat and pour in the egg mixture. Mix well, transfer to a serving dish and serve immediately.
Converted by MC_Buster.
NOTES : This rich Italian dish makes a tasty supper for any occasion; serve with a crisp salad and focaccia.
Converted by MM_Buster v2.0l.