Yield: 6 servings
|6 \N||Boneless skinless chicken breast halves|
|8 smalls||New potatoes; scrubbed|
|5 smalls||Onions; peeled|
|4 mediums||Carrots; cut into 3\" pieces|
|½ cup||White wine|
|14 ounces||Chicken broth|
|1 tablespoon||Lemon juice|
|3 \N||Cloves garlic; finely chopped|
|¼ teaspoon||Black pepper|
|2 tablespoons||Chopped parsley|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Arrange the chicken, potatoes, onions, and carrots in a baking dish.
3. Mix the wine, broth, and lemon juice. Pour over chicken and vegetables.
4. Sprinkle on garlic, oregano, thyme and pepper.
5. Bake uncovered 40 to 45 minutes or until chicken is fork tender. Turn veggies and chicken occasionally and baste with pan juices.
6. Transfer to a serving platter, arranging vegetables around chicken, and sprinkle with parsley.
NOTES : Calories: 282⅖ (8.3% from fat) Fat: 2.6g Cholesterol: 52mg Carbohydrate: 36.8g Fiber: 5.3g Sodium: 501mg Recipe by: The Super So Fat, Low Fat, No Fat Cookbook Posted to EAT-LF Digest by kitpath@... on Nov 09, 1998, converted by MM_Buster v2.0l.