Yield: 1 Servings
|24 \N||Oysters; unshucked|
|4 tablespoons||Chopped scallions|
|4 tablespoons||Chopped parsley|
|4 tablespoons||Chopped celery|
|½ cup||Parmesan cheese|
|½ cup||Bread crumbs|
|2 teaspoons||Sour cream|
|\N \N||Rock salt|
1. Line two pie pans with one half inch of rock salt; sprinkle with water.
2. Shuck oysters and arrange shells on the rock salt.
3. Saute scallions, parsley and celery in ¼ cup of butter until scallions are tender.
4. Mix together sour cream, cheese remaining melted butter, bread crumbs and anise. Add to onion mixture.
5. Spoon one tbs of mixture over each oyster. Bake 10 minutes in a 350°F oven.
Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 545 by RecipeLu <recipelu@...> on Jan 17, 1998