Yield: 6 servings
|2 pounds||Pork tenderloin,well-trimmed|
|½ teaspoon||Black pepper|
|1 cup||Bread crumbs,dry|
|2 tablespoons||Oilve oil|
|2 tablespoons||Parsley,minced fresh|
|6 tablespoons||Butter or margarine|
|½ cup||White wine,dry|
|1 tablespoon||Lemon juice|
1. Dry meat with paper towels. 2. Combine salt, pepper and flour; dredge medallions in flour, shaking off excess.
3. Beat eggs with water; dip medallions in egg and coat with bread crumbs.
4. Press medallions with heel of palm to make crumb stick; dry 10 minutes.
5. Heat butter and oil in Dutch oven; saute medallions 8 minutes per side.
6. Remove meat; drain on paper towels, transfer to heated platter and keep warm.
7. Add wine to pan; deglaze over high heat, scraping brown bits from bottom and sides of pan.
8. When liquid is reduced by half (about 3 minutes), add mushrooms and cook 2 minutes, stirring.
9. Add lemon juice and cook 1 minute, stirring. 10. Correct seasonings, pour sauce over meat and garnish with parsley.