Yield: 4 Servings
|2 \N||Whole eggs plus|
|2 \N||Egg yolks|
1. Place ½ cup sugar in a skillet. Heat to make a caramel sauce, stirring so that sugar doesn't burn.
2. Pour sauce into the bottom of a large or individual serving dish.
3. Combine milk and the rest of the sugar in a mixing bowl.
4. Add whole egg, egg yolks, vanilla and cinnamon. Whip at medium speed for about 10 minutes.
5. Pour mixture into serving dish and place serving dish in a pan filled with enough water to reach halfway. Place in a preheated 350 F oven and cook for 40 to 50 minutes, or until set.
6. Refrigerate. Invert to serve.
SAN FRANCISCO. BEVERAGE: CARTA BLANCA OR DOS EQUIS BEER.
From the <Micro Cookbook Collection of Mexican Recipes>. Downloaded from Glen's MM Recipe Archive, .