Yield: 1 Servings
|1½ pounds||Boneless chicken breasts; skinned|
|1||1" piece gingerroot; peelde and grated|
|2||Cloves garlic; crushed|
|1 teaspoon||Chili powder|
|3 teaspoons||Ground coriander|
|2 tablespoons||Lime juice|
|2 tablespoons||Vegetable oil|
1. Wash and pat dry chicken breasts.
2. Cut into ¾" cubes
3. Thread onto short skewers.
4. Put skewered chicken in a non metal dish 5. In a small bowl mix together yogurt, ginger,garlic,chili, coriander, salt, lime juice and oil.
6. Pour over chicken and turn skewers to coat chicken completely with marinade. Cover and refrigerate overnight or at least 6 hours.
7. Heat grill.
8. Shake off excess marinade from chicken and grill 8 to 10 minutes, basting with marinade.
Recipe by: The Book Of Curries and Indian Foods Posted to MC-Recipe Digest V1 #795 by Leon & Miriam Posvolsky <miriamp@...> on Sep 21, 1997