Yield: 1 Servings
|1½ cup||Unsifted Flour|
|¼ teaspoon||Lemon Peel; Grated|
|2 \N||Whole Egg Yolks|
1. Combine flour, sugar and lemon peel.
2. Cut butter into chunks; add to flour mixture.
3. Rub mixture with fingers until butter lumps are no longer longer distinguishable.
4. Add egg yolks; work well until it holds a smooth, non-crumbly ball.
5. Press evenly over bottom and up the sides of a 9" pie pan; flute top edge.
6. Bake at 300 degrees for 15 minutes.
7. Cool and fill.
This buttery crust requires no rolling. Just press it in the pan. So good with lemon meringue or fruit fillings.
Recipe by: diane@...
Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 227 by "Diane Geary" <diane@...> on Nov 8, 1997