Yield: 4 Servings
|½ pounds||(2 sticks) sweet butter|
|2 cups||Granulated sugar|
|2 cups||Unbleached all purpose flour|
|1 tablespoon||Fresh lemon juice|
|1 teaspoon||Vanilla extract|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 10" Bundt pan.
2. Cream butter and sugar gradually; beat until fluffy.
3. Sift flour and add to batter mixture. Stir just enough to blend.
4. Add lemon juice and vanilla; stir well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing well after each addition.
5. Pour batter into the prepared bundt pan. Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until a cake tester inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. (After 30 minutes, cover cake closely with aluminum foil).
6. When cake is done, cool in its pan on a cake rack for 10 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely. 8 to 10 portions.
busted by sooz
Recipe by: Key Gourmet
Posted to recipelu-digest by James and Susan Kirkland <kirkland@...> on Mar 05, 1998