Yield: 8 Servings
|1½ cup||Baking mix|
From: PATRICIA KRAMER <PIK848@...> Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996 08:56:27 1. Stir together baking mix and milk.
2. Knead lightly on floured board for half a minute.
3. Roll ½" thick, but, and place on ungreased baking sheet.
4. Bake at 425 degrees F. for 10-12 minutes. Yields 8 biscuits.
1. Add grated cheese or chopped herbs.
2. Increase milk to ½ cup and make drop biscuits.
3. Us as a topping for meat and vegetable pie.
MC-Recipe Digest V1 #167
From the MasterCook recipe list. Downloaded from Glen's MM Recipe Archive, .