Yield: 6 Servings
|6||Scrod fillets; 1/2 lb each|
|Salt & pepper to taste|
|4||Plum tomates; slivered|
|1||Red bell pepper; slivered|
|1 small||Onion; halved & slivered|
|1 tablespoon||Tiny capers; drained|
|2 tablespoons||Flat-leaf parsley; chopped|
|2 tablespoons||Lemon juice|
|2 tablespoons||Extra-virgin olive oil|
1. Cut six pieces (each 14x12 inches) of foil. Preheat the oven to 400oF.
2. Center a scrod skillet on the lower half of each piece of foil, shiny-side up.
3. Sprinkle each fillet with salt and pepper to taste. Arrange the vegetables equally on top of each piece of fish and sprinkle evenly with the capers and parsley. Drizzle each filllet with 1 teaspoon lemon juice and 1 teaspoon olive oil.
4. Fold the top half of the foil over the fish and seal the packets on all sides.
5. Place the packets on a baking sheet, leaving 2 inches between each one, and bake for 20 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes. Serve immediately, one packet per person.
Per serving: 244 calories, 4g carbohydratos, 41g protein, 6g fat, 97mg cholesterol.