Yield: 4 Servings
|1 cup||Roasted red pepers|
|2½ teaspoon||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1½ teaspoon||Lemon juice; fresh|
1. Cut off about3 inches from asparagus base and discard. Rinse asparagus well. Cut each spear into 3 pieces.
2. Pour enough water to easily cover asparagus into a saute pan. Add salt bring to a boil.
3. Add asparagus, boil 2 minutes until just tender.
4. Drain in a colander, transfer to a serving dish. Add red peppers and mix gently.
5. In a small bowl whisk lemon juice with oil and salt and pepper. Pour over vegetables and mix gently. 6. Serve hot or at room temperature.
Recipe by: 30 Low-Fat Meals in 30 Minutes (Faye Levy) Posted to MC-Recipe Digest V1 #1024 by njwwb <njwwb@...> on Jan 20, 1998