Yield: 8 Servings
|9 \N||Lasagna noodles|
|1 can||VEG-ALL Mixed Vegetables (16 oz)|
|¼ cup||Chopped onion|
|1 cup||Chicken broth|
|½ pounds||Ricotta cheese|
|1¾ cup||Grated parmesan cheese|
|1 pack||Chopped spinach, cooked (10 oz)|
|2 cups||Shredded Mozzarella|
1. Cook lasagna noodles as directed on package. Drain; put in cold water until ready to use.
2. Drain VEG-ALL, reserving ½ cup liquid.
3. Melt butter in saucepan; add onion and cook until soft.
4. Blend in flour. Gradually add reserved liquid and chicken broth. Cook and stir until thickened. Set sauce aside.
5. Make ricotta filling by combining 1 egg, ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, nutmeg and VEG-ALL.
6. Make spinach filling by adding ½ cup sauce and remaining egg to spinach.
7. Layer in lightly greased 13x9" baking dish. Place a little sauce in bottom of dish and cover with 3 noodles. Spread on spinach filling, ½ cup sauce and ½ cup parmesan cheese.
8. Layer 3 more noodles and spread with VEG-ALL ricotta filling; top with ½ the mozzarella cheese and ½ cup parmesan cheese.
9. Cover with remaining 3 noodles and top with remaining sauce, mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
10. Bake at 400'F. for 30 minutes.
From Gemini's MASSIVE MealMaster collection at www.synapse.com/~gemini